Elk County Courthouse•250 Main Street•P.O. Box 448•Ridgway, PA 15853
Elk County Courthouse Annex •300 Center Street•P.O. Box 448•Ridgway, PA 15853

Domestic Relations

Joshua Dean, Esq., Director/ Hearing Officer
Elk County Courthouse
250 Main  Street
P.O. Box 305
Ridgway, PA 15853
(814) 772-5155
(814) 772-4411 (Fax)
Email:  cselk@pacses.com
Website: http://www.co.elk.pa.us/domestic_relations

    The Elk County Domestic Relations Section is a court office responsible for the location of absent parents and the establishment of paternity, child, and spousal support obligations.  It is also responsible for the enforcement of those obligations which are established at the D.R.S.


For those receiving child support payments, you can check the status of your case by clicking the following links: